One of the greatest quotes in world history is “Never change the winning formula“. As in life, the same statement can apply to the world of betting. There are multiple ways to win some serious money betting on various sports and there are also some strategies or betting systems that might help you do that. Here we will review the best sports betting systems out there which are most trusted & accurate ones.
- 1 Sports Cash System – #1 Rated Sports Wagering System
- 2 ZCode System Membership: VIP Club, Winning Picks & Predictions
- 3 Whale Picks System: The Champs Betting Systems
- 4 What is a Sports investing system?
- 5 Why is important to have a betting system?
- 6 How to choose the right betting system?
Sports Cash System – #1 Rated Sports Wagering System
#1 Rated Sports Betting System Software – Sports Cash System works for every sport in the USA and world. This system is foolproof, easy to use, and works for all levels of sports bettors! Solid bankroll management, brilliant software and expert human prediction combined to make 94 percent winning profit in sports cash system. If you start with 100$ as starting betting unit you can make a profit of $500 to $2500 per month.
Be sure if this system is right for you or not? This betting system that works for EVERYONE, no matter if you are a complete newbie or experienced sports bettor. Watch the free video preview here, it tells you exactly about Sports Cash System and why this system works so well:
As a new member, you can try the famous system for only $4.95 your first week and then $149 per month. They teach you everything step-by-step and give you FULL member access to the system so you can start using the system using their expert handicappers picks and unique wagering system.
ZCode System Membership: VIP Club, Winning Picks & Predictions
The Zcode betting system is one of the best sports betting investment system providing sports picks for NBA, MLB, MFL, NHL, NCAAF College Football, NCAA College basketball, tennis, soccer and horse racing and other sports since 1999. In the last MLB session, they have generated 12000 US dollar profit for members from an investment average of 100 US dollar. The good thing about the system is that they have not a single losing month ever.
The membership of VIP Club, Winning Picks & Predictions is costing $198 per month as long as you wish to be the member of the ZCode system. However, they offer 15% discount right now as a limited period offer. Z Code system come with a 60 days money back guarantee. In any case, you are not 100% happy with the system you shall be refunded the subscription amount in full.
Whale Picks System: The Champs Betting Systems
The promoter of The Whale Pick system is the famous gambler named as the “Whale” or “The Sports Betting Champ” who had ransacked the Sportsbooks by winning huge bets. By using his sports picks members have generated million dollars of profit. By investing as per Whale Pick system’s number and pattern-recognition technique and following the system religiously one must generate huge profit.
Whale Picks system offer two bonus i.e. The Whale’s “Acceleration” Bankroll Management System and “The Whale’s Overtime Betting System” along with their subscription which very essential for a sports bettor to succeed in betting. The Whale Picks cost higher i.e. $300 per month than the other two systems. But according to the sports picks provider the system has the potential to turn thousand dollars into ten million dollars.
What is a Sports investing system?
Sports betting investment system provide predictions and picks prior to the game outcomes being declared and enabling the bettors to place the bet. The betting system software release the sports picks by taking into consideration the past performance of the teams, individual players etc.
Why is important to have a betting system?
What is very important to realize at the very beginning, the formula itself is never a guarantee of any positive final outcome? The formula can also sometimes fail, but after some period of time, it can still give you more positive than negative outcomes. By going through the advice and picks of the picks provider and following a proper bankroll management the sports bettor will ultimately succeed in his betting business.
If there was a universal winning formula at our disposal, the bookies would not be working and would most likely change something about their approach.
How to choose the right betting system?
The truth is, not all sports prediction software suit the same number of people so a lot of this is your decision. Kelly criterion is very successful but requires big calculations and research to properly invest, while Martingale can get you broke very soon.
Go through our top sports betting system review & visit their individual websites to choose the best betting system out there. While all the betting systems work with different techniques & strategies, it is always advised to stick to a single betting system at a time. No sports handicapper in the world can guarantee 100 percent success in their predictions.
- At first, you need to have a thorough bankroll management which all the top betting systems will guide you through their training. It would be advised to fix your betting budget first and the amount per bet. Normally 1% of the betting budget is used per a single bet.
- Sports prediction are base on probability and need consistent wagering as per the advice of the winning betting system to succeed.
If you take sports betting as gambling you may likely to fail in this business. Like any other business, you should learn the nitty gritty of the game & prepare to take it as one investment option like share trading or Forex trading etc.
Top Recommended Sports Betting System:
Top Recommended Arbitrage Betting Software:
References and Further Reading:
- The Kelly criterion in blackjack, sports betting, and the stock market (EO Thorp – Finding the Edge: Mathematical Analysis of Casino, 1998)
- Sports betting: Can gamblers beat randomness? (M Cantinotti, R Ladouceur- Psychology of addictive, 2004)
- Mapping Internet gambling: Emerging modes of online participation in wagering and sports betting (R Woolley – International Gambling Studies, 2003)
- Testing market efficiency: Evidence from the NFL sports betting market (PK Gray, SF Gray – The Journal of Finance, 1997)
- Gambling on sport: Policy issues (JH Frey – Journal of Gambling Studies, 1992)
- Sports forecasting: a comparison of the forecast accuracy of prediction markets, betting odds and tipsters (M Spann, B Skiera – Journal of Forecasting, 2009)
- Optimal strategies for sports betting pools (B Clair, D Letscher – Operations Research, 2007)
- Of Bookies and Brokers: Are Sports Futures Gambling or Investing, and Does It Even Matter (CT Pickens – Geo. Mason L. Rev., 2006)